As a recipient of this award, there are rules to follow. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! (Which is a rule that I am pretending that I did not read)
The questions are as follows:
The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone?kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? Texas
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Kay
5. Your father? Don
6. Your favorite thing? scrapbooks
7. Your dream last night?crazy
8. Your dream/goal? lighter
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? sane
13. Where were you last night? home14. What you're not? bored
15. One of your wish-list items? dishwasher
16. Where you grew up? middletown
17. The last thing you did? sat16. Where you grew up? middletown
18. What are you wearing? pjs
19. Your TV? Thursday20. Your pet? stinks
21. Your computer? mac
22. Your mood? good23. Missing someone? yep
24. Your car? clean25. Something you're not wearing? slippers
26. Favorite store? thrift
27. Your summer? busy
28. Love someone? lots
29. Your favorite color? purple30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? movies

4 comments:
Yay, I was so excited to not only see a new post today but LOTs of new posts!! Glad to have you back even if it's only for 5 days! Oh yes, and Yay for Thursday night TV!!!
oh good. . .THREE posts!!! so eli must be recruiting a team at present. i guess mike will have paved the way, getting everyone thinking about "domestic" missions :)(it's like when someone's working on opening a jar and the other person takes it and opens it effortlessly and the first person says "well, I loosened it for you!") . . . glad you get some computer time while he's away!!!! we love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys. Yeah Monday at noon he'll be back and I will disappear again!:)
He is presenting GV as a field and then traveling with all the AIMers to Austin, where he is doing a youth rally for Paul Partlow. So it is kind of like an extended recruiting trip.
Post a Comment