Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big Birthday Bash!

So I thought I would go through the pictures in chronological order. This is the problem I have with scrapbooking too...I can't get my mind to work any other way and then I get behind, so I just do nothing. We'll see what we can do about this.
In September, my Grandad turned 90. My aunt and uncle hosted a birthday party for him at their home. Most everyone who is reading this is probably thinking...uh huh...old news, Kara already talked about this so I won't bore you with the details, but as I already explained this is how my brain works. As we were getting ready to go, I realized that I had not taken any pictures so we took turns having our picture made with Grandad.

3 comments:

Timbra said...

good job, i'm totally chronological too, so sometimes if i miss something, then i can't go back and post it. . . . maybe it's "oldest child" perfectionism or something?! love the photos with "granddad!" ps, my word verification word was "fonsit" thats when you don't know what to say and you just go "heyyyyy" (i hope you get that)

klc said...

Thanks for understanding me. And the "heyyyy" has to be said with your thumbs out.in

klc said...

oops the in was part of my word verification. Why is it asking me that? I am the author of this blog!