So it is already spring. I was thinking about this the other day and realizing that it has been a whole year since Kira, Kaya and I went to visit the Rush family in Mexico. Our first day there, Kim had to make a mask for Quincy to wear to school for the first day of spring. It was so much fun that we made them for all of the kids to enjoy. When we went to pick him up at school, all the kids were wearing them. He was waiting for us and flapping his bird wings.




3 comments:
i get to see these guys in like two days. . should i bring feathers and paper plates? this looks like A LOT of fun!!!
shey there, I just am checking up on blogs. good times. Those are really cute pictures. We are so excited that you guys are coming back!
hey that was Kim
Post a Comment