You might skin your pretty little knees!
This was a lesson Kaya learned on Sunday. She wanted to play outside after church with her big brothers. It was during a fateful game of "Johnny, Johnny can I cross the river please?" that she took her big fall. These are our first Bandaids of the season. Nothing says "little sister" like a pair of bandaged knees peeking under your dress. She'll keep up with them no matter what. She has fallen before and said to Eli "Daddy, I think I broke my knees." Then gave them a quick brush with her hand and off she went again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is too cute Kelcey! Also, I am proud of you for your new post. I was hoping that since Eli was gone, you would find some free time for it, and you did! Great job.
Yeah, I was having trouble getting Kaya's picture upright. I finally gave up and posted it sideways. You could turn your laptop and you'll never notice.
well, i was very hopeful for a new post you know. . due to the insomnia that caused a new facebook taker, i knew that it was only a matter of time before you ran out of things to do and came back to the blog world. . . she is a little too cute though!!!!
Timbra - You know why she's a little too cute, don't you?
Poor poor little sis! Her face says it all...kiss her knees for Sam, he understands big falls too.
M-
Post a Comment