Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Heard Roaring Laughter...

The other day I was cleaning up in the front part of our house, you know doing dishes and all of my glamorous chores when I heard hysterical laughter coming from our back room. I went back to see what was going on. The kids were watching this video that they had just taken of Canaan.

Kira and Ethan had Canaan upside down on the couch and all dressed up. It was some good old fashioned talent show fun. He is singing one of his all time favorite songs. I love to hear my kids all laughing and having a good time together. It is one of my favorite things!


2 comments:

Haley said...

These videos were too funny!!! You can probably can hear me saying all of the things I listed off because you recently spend a decent amount of time with me!! Speaking of, we should do it again soon!

klc said...

That would be great! It had definitely been too long since we had been together.