Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Enjoying the snow


So, it has been snowing here for the last 2 weeks off and on. There has been some that has stayed on the ground. So far my kids have been able to roll our entire yard up into one giant snowball that sits in the front yard for a day or two. Today it finally snowed enough that it would have been impossible to push the snowball around, had it been made. Schools were even canceled. We took a little break too. The kids were out playing in the snow almost all day. We dug out our snow clothes and the kids stayed warm. I thought I would share a few pictures of our snow day. They were jumping on the trampoline. It gets pretty slippery, it is a good thing it has a net or they might slip right off. I think the kids would agree that the best part about
playing
in the snow is coming in to a cup of hot chocolate. A fun treat that we don't usually get to enjoy in the middle of the day.

8 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I love the pics of your kids...they are so sweet. Looks like a great day. Hope all is well with you guys. Did you get your box yet? It was delivered across the street last week. Anywho...love you!

tim rush said...

JEALOUS IN MEXICO!

Kara Lane said...

Hey I love how happy everyone looks. I am not in mexico, only I am down the mountain, but I am jealous too. See you soon!

klc said...

It is supposed to snow more tomorrow. If you can get here, you could all get snowed in with us. It would be so fun! We might need more hot chocolate though, we are almost out.

klc said...

And yes Michelle, we got the box. Thank you for being our gift transporter. We had our Mexico Christmas on Sunday. Thank you Kim and Tim!

Timbra said...

i like how you take individual pix of each kid. you know people always say once you have more than one, the second one never has any pix alone. . . you have PROVEN that WRONG WRONG WRONG!! Glad you guys have some snow to enjoy, if you REALLY love it, you can head right over to your dear friends in UT. . .it's been stuck on the ground here since December 1st!!! and if kim and tim are JEALOUS, they are invited to utah too. . in fact, EVERYONE come on over IMMEDIATELY!!! i don't want to leave the harris fam or kara out either! (obviously there are a lot of very important words in this comment. . )

Haley said...

Looks like lots of fun, and while I always think people's pictures in the snow look fun, I always remember about 5 seconds later that when I'm in the snow it's not that much fun . . . all that to say I'm not jealous like the others. But I'm sure you kids are enjoying their home snow adventures!

tim rush said...

good that you guys got to take a little break to enjoy it, too. It was fun getting to talk to you yesterday. When you get cold, just head this way. That goes for everyone, just like Timbra said.

love, kim