Ethan was tagged by his Aunt Kim.
1. I like lizards, spiders and other creepy crawler things. I like to hold them and play
with them, but my parents always make me let them go.
2. I have been in the hospital three times. The first was when I was born. I don't
remember one single thing about this time though. The second was when I
dislocated my elbow. The doctor only had to move my arm and it popped right
back in. The third time was when I had a concussion. I only remember parts
of this because I had amnesia. I had a cat scan and had to hold very still. We
waited for a long time. At least the bed was comfy.
3. I have played soccer for 5 seasons. I love to get the trophies at the end, and it is
fun to play. My favorite positions are goalie and forward.
4. I love to read joke and riddle books. The hardest riddle that I have ever read
goes something like this...
Two legs sat on three legs
Holding on to one leg
In came four legs
And ran away with one leg.
Up jumped two legs,
And grabbed three legs,
And hurled it after four legs;
And four legs dropped one leg.
See if you can figure this out.
5. For my birthday I got a pet rat. Her name is Pebbles. I have always wanted one.
6. The grossest thing that I have ever done was sleep peeing. My mom caught me
in the hallway with my pants down. She asked If I had to go to the bathroom. I
told her I already did.
7. My best friend Lucas and I go to school together and like to play video games.
8. One of my favorite things to do is take apart old electronics. I like to try to
unscrew all of the pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey Ethan!
I love your 8 interesting facts. I think you are so awesome and cool!
Way Cool! I've never heard the sleep-pee story before. I think that one should be told each time we're together.
So what's the answer to the riddle?
So the answer to the riddle is
A Man sitting on a three legged stool holding a chicken leg. A dog steals the chicken leg. The man throw the stool and the dog drops the chicken.
That's what you all were thinking right?!
Ethan got this riddle book from the library. All of the riddles are like this. We are trying not to discourage his excitement at finding something that he enjoys reading, but let me tell you I'm pretty much riddled out!
welcome. . . i will be glad to keep up on your "babies" now. . . . yes, faux may become friend (ha ha!!!) but it's still a little hard to make the switch. . . does it make things worse if you buy one of those pine scented car fresheners to hang as an ornament for that oh so fresh pine tree scent? ha! we'll be seeing you in dec/jan. . i'll be at tim/alisa's wedding and of course steve/jewels. . . see you there! can't wait!!!!
hey kelc, any way i could get the beard's and bergeron's addresses? you can email me mctimbra@hotmail.com . . . thanks love the blog!
Ok Kelcey!!! The package has been delivered! We had coffee with Tim and Kim last night and made the switch in about 34 degrees! Brrrr...hope you guys had a great Christmas...see you soon.
M-
Post a Comment