Monday, November 19, 2007

Beach slide show


This is the slide show from our vacation part 2. It was so fun to
be together as a family. It is a weekend that we look forward to
every year. The kids are already counting down
toward the next one.



We had a couple of days that it was raining and a couple
were sunny but still cold. So on this part of the vacation
we used the hats, gloves, big coats. My kids who are
spoiled and been to Hawaii a few times, were disappointed
that the ocean was so cold. Kaya was really wanting to put
her feet in. God answered my prayers went she thought it
was too cold to go for a swim. I was worried that she
wouldn't care (because she is as tough as nails) and then I
would have to be up to my knees in that freezing cold water.
After one wave came up and washed over her little feet she
was content to dig in the sand all day!

5 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Great vacation pics! You all look so happy! My how you guys have grown! I noticed the new ring...very exciting.

Have a happy turkey day! Are you coming over this way anytime soon? Let me know and we can all get together. xoxox

Kara Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara Lane said...

Hey Kel-c, You just had to beat me huh, I post a slide show, and you post two. Well as long as you have kids and I don't, your posts will always be cuter. I might give you a run for your money someday, but yours are a hard bunch to beat. I love your family.

Haley said...

I'm so excited that I just discovered that you guys have a blog, good times!!! I love your Fort Bragg pictures, that looks like an amazing weekend, and good things came of it, adding another sister-in-law to the family!!! Hope you guys are doing good.

jace said...

hey looks like you guys all had alot of fun! =D