So much for being great at blogging again. We had a great vacation with my parents in Ridgecrest. Complete with a trip to Disneyland and Red Rock. The boys were just as excited
about Red Rock (because you can't climb on anything at Disneyland.) We made some Jedi capes and lightsabers so that Eli could try out all of the new animation skills that he as been learning.
Be looking for a new "Eli" movie where our boys take on a creature of some sort. Note the green paint on the sabers...great for tracking and turning into "real" sabers.
Mom and I worked on our scrapbooks and some calendars that she was doing for the Grandparents. We got to spend a lot of time with Kara. I miss her being here and coming to hang out on the weekends. We helped my mom pick out a Christmas tree and then when my Dad was home we all helped her decorate it. Canaan and Kaya loved all of the ornaments, they were all new and exciting. I kept telling them to leave the tree alone, but my mom said " It's ok I will glue any broken ornaments, this is the most love my tree has seen in years." I posted the Disneyland pictures on Facebook. So, to try and not be repetitive, I will show you other highlights of our trip.
We hadn't celebrated Thanksgiving yet, so better late than never...we hauled the trailer with us to Red Rock. Thanksgiving was real cozy side by side in there. It was really fun. We had to shuffle past each other one by one in order to get into the small kitchen area. When the wind kicked up in the evening, we were so glad that we had the trailer though. We would have been having the meal in the car or packed up and headed home.

2 comments:
glad to "hear" from you again. . . we had a few broken ornaments this year too . . oh well! tiny hands know no bounds :) i miss my sister too!!! hanging out on the weekends with one's sister is soo much fun!
Fun post Kelcey! I had a blast getting to spend so much time with you too. Fun pictures of everyone except I look like a hungry grump. Love you!
Post a Comment