Cori and Brandon's baby Alyssa turned one year old. Elves and fairies were invited to come and celebrate. The kids were pretty excited to dress up...before Halloween. Kaya's I was ready for but the night before, I was cutting up one of Eli's old shirts up for the elf. It turned out really cute. But do you think that there was a chance that they'd want to use these costumes again. Nope! They were pretty sure that they had other ideas in mind. Here are the pictures before the party because I forgot to bring my camera to the party. (It had already been a pretty long day for Kaya since she had attended a fancy tea party birthday that morning) The elf was pretty excited that he got to have a sword. You just never know when that might come in handy.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Once there was an elf and a fairy...
Cori and Brandon's baby Alyssa turned one year old. Elves and fairies were invited to come and celebrate. The kids were pretty excited to dress up...before Halloween. Kaya's I was ready for but the night before, I was cutting up one of Eli's old shirts up for the elf. It turned out really cute. But do you think that there was a chance that they'd want to use these costumes again. Nope! They were pretty sure that they had other ideas in mind. Here are the pictures before the party because I forgot to bring my camera to the party. (It had already been a pretty long day for Kaya since she had attended a fancy tea party birthday that morning) The elf was pretty excited that he got to have a sword. You just never know when that might come in handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment