It has been pointed out to me that I have forsaken the blog world. Yes, I repent it is true. No great excuses, just the busyness of life I guess. I thought that the kids being out of school would provide more time for such things, but no. I think that I enjoyed the vacation just as much if not more than they did. School is back in session now and we are starting to get into a routine. Kaya started Preschool and it is going well(she hasn't even need to use the "emergency clothes" that are at school). I was worried after the first day, she didn't seem too eager to go back. The apple that we made with all of her favorite things on it was just too much fun. She didn't want to leave it at school. Her teacher let her make another one, because she couldn't part with this piece of art that represented her. The name tag was for my window, until they learned what kid went with what car. When I ask her what her favorite part of the day was she usually says "Playing outside and finding treasures in the sandbox." Which is interesting because that was Canaan's favorite part too. He still has a yellow cup in his room full of sequins, and holiday shapes that he found in there daily. Classes at the charter school for Kira, Ethan and Canaan start this week. Then we'll really be on track! Thanks for bugging me to get on this...you know who you are!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Back on the blogging wagon!
It has been pointed out to me that I have forsaken the blog world. Yes, I repent it is true. No great excuses, just the busyness of life I guess. I thought that the kids being out of school would provide more time for such things, but no. I think that I enjoyed the vacation just as much if not more than they did. School is back in session now and we are starting to get into a routine. Kaya started Preschool and it is going well(she hasn't even need to use the "emergency clothes" that are at school). I was worried after the first day, she didn't seem too eager to go back. The apple that we made with all of her favorite things on it was just too much fun. She didn't want to leave it at school. Her teacher let her make another one, because she couldn't part with this piece of art that represented her. The name tag was for my window, until they learned what kid went with what car. When I ask her what her favorite part of the day was she usually says "Playing outside and finding treasures in the sandbox." Which is interesting because that was Canaan's favorite part too. He still has a yellow cup in his room full of sequins, and holiday shapes that he found in there daily. Classes at the charter school for Kira, Ethan and Canaan start this week. Then we'll really be on track! Thanks for bugging me to get on this...you know who you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well, i for one, am glad you're back. i tried not to bug you while you were away. . . and now i can see all the fun you were having all summer long. . frogs and moustaches. all the places the you're "not supposed to date" are all the right places to find a christian mate to i say "pishaw" and throw caution to the wind and "thank goodness for bible camp" because you have four BEAUTIFUL babies!!! hope to hear from you more often now that you're "back on the wagon" and all :)
Thanks for checking Timbra...I think that everyone else has given up on me!
Yeah! I am glad you are back here. No one tells stories on facebook, just weird little comments that don't make any sense. I do like blogging better, but I can keep up with more people on facebook. It is cool to hear about the sbc trip. I guess I have not talked to you in a long time.
Post a Comment