Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome Summer!

This is the last week of school for the kids and obviously there is not a lot of schooling going on here right now. I am just as bad as them. We are all ready for summer break. When we start up again Canaan will be in Kindergarten. I will be juggling three children that all need to learn + Kaya. It should be interesting. But until then we are ready for summer fun...watering our garden, running through sprinklers, blowing bubbles(or letting the bubble machine do the work for us), going to the river, watching movies, enjoying our blessed life!

3 comments:

Kara Lane said...

Hey, this is really sweet. I am ready for summer playing to! Yahoo! It is hard to believe Canaan is old enough for Kindergarten! Time files.

Haley said...

Such a sweet picture of your little one. So glad summer is hear and I'm stuck between feeling like i'm still planning for summer and realizing that I'm actually already living my summer!

Kara Lane said...

New Post!